Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 - Wireless Ear Buds

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 from Verizon store. ( I get 25% off accessories)

I have to say these ear buds have a nice premium feel from the military grade material which the cables and ear buds are made of to the portable battery pack. It sits around the neck easily and have a really good fit in the ear.

If anyone is in the market for ear buds. I highly recommended these. I also bought the Jlab Bluetooth Go but I returned them immediately it didn't fit right.

radmanvr

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I've had them for 2 days :smile:

I went for a 2 mile run yesterday and they do not tangle up. I am using them right now at work to listen to music and make calls. When I called several people yesterday they said they didnt even realize I was on bluetooth because a lot of times you would know when someone sounds like they are far away or something.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I've had them for 2 days :smile:

I went for a 2 mile run yesterday and they do not tangle up. I am using them right now at work to listen to music and make calls. When I called several people yesterday they said they didnt even realize I was on bluetooth because a lot of times you would know when someone sounds like they are far away or something.

Awesome. I'll keep them in mind.

mpelti

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I just got a set as well. So far I'm liking them. They make it through three 1-hour commutes before I have to recharge them. I'm a little disappointed they aren't multipoint; they can pair with multiple devices, but only connect to one at a time, so I can't have my work phone break in while listening to music from my personal phone. Also, it's annoying that there's no battery info available for WP, where there's an android widget and iOS can put a battery bar next to the bluetooth symbol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon