Mobile chargers?

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I was curious.
Do a number of you use the mobile chargers to keep your phones topped up?
I seldom use the wall chargers anymore if I can keep my batts charged.

These things are pretty cheap now+they have been a lifesaver once or twice on the go.

Anyone else seeing a good benefit?

WP_20140429_009.jpg

12000 mah & 5500 mah

WP_20140429_013.jpg

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I definitely see a benefit to mobile chargers. However, I don't use one. With my Z10 I had an external battery charger and swapped batteries. Without that, I wouldn't have survived. I've often thought about getting a mobile charger/battery pack, but if I plan on being out late or something I just charge my phone in my down time.

gomezz

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Depends on your lifestyle I guess. Normally able to keep fully charged at home or in the car or works van. One time I do appreciate standalone charging backup is a weekend event away from mains power when I use my portable car jump starter which has a couple of AUX out sockets I can use for charging.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I definitely see a benefit to mobile chargers. However, I don't use one. With my Z10 I had an external battery charger and swapped batteries. Without that, I wouldn't have survived. I've often thought about getting a mobile charger/battery pack, but if I plan on being out late or something I just charge my phone in my down time.

Yoop.
There's always the car I guess.
We RV\camp quite a bit, so we are often not close to a plug.

One of the reasons I got the mobile chargers is because I've seen hikers or other campers crowded around the plugs at the bathrooms etc...

Last year I was walking the dogs past an empty camp spot close to us (we had power at ours) and there was a phone plugged to a charger.
A guy yelled out from the tent spots "that's mine" LOL...guess he didn't have a car charger.

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yoop.
There's always the car I guess.
We RV\camp quite a bit, so we are often not close to a plug.

One of the reasons I got the mobile chargers is because I've seen hikers or other campers crowded around the plugs at the bathrooms etc...

Last year I was walking the dogs past an empty camp spot close to us (we had power at ours) and there was a phone plugged to a charger.
A guy yelled out from the tent spots "that's mine" LOL...guess he didn't have a car charger.

Haha! If you know you're not going to be near outlets for extended periods of time then they're perfect. Throw your phone in your bag with the charger and you're good to go!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Depends on your lifestyle I guess. Normally able to keep fully charged at home or in the car or works van. One time I do appreciate standalone charging backup is a weekend event away from mains power when I use my portable car jump starter which has a couple of AUX out sockets I can use for charging.

Hmmm...
...forgot about a portable jump starter.
Good idea there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)