Nokia DC-19

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was in the Microsoft store several weeks back to get an Icon, and three were Nokia reps there handing out goodies. I told them i was buying my fourth Lumia, my wife is on her second and my stepdaughter is on her second. They have me a few pairs of Nokia sunglasses, some other cheap swag, and a DC-19 payable charger.

Today was the first time i used the charger, and it impressed me. I didn't watch closely, but i know it added 30-35% to my charge (from 61%) in less than an hour, and I was still using the phone a little, including as a hotspot for about 5 min. It won't replace a regular charger, but for what it is, I was impressed.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I was in the Microsoft store several weeks back to get an Icon, and three were Nokia reps there handing out goodies. I told them i was buying my fourth Lumia, my wife is on her second and my stepdaughter is on her second. They have me a few pairs of Nokia sunglasses, some other cheap swag, and a DC-19 payable charger.

Today was the first time i used the charger, and it impressed me. I didn't watch closely, but i know it added 30-35% to my charge (from 61%) in less than an hour, and I was still using the phone a little, including as a hotspot for about 5 min. It won't replace a regular charger, but for what it is, I was impressed.

:( I want one too.. But thank you for confirming how well it works :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa