I wanted to get one of those stand up DT-900 wireless chargers for my 920 so when on my night stand it would be easier to see the alarm in the morning. I couldn't see spending another $50 or so dollars since I already had the charging plate. I thought about making my own stand but didn't want something that looked cheesy. I looked around ebay and found this stand that holds your existing DT-900 charging plate.

Stand for Nokia DT 900 Charging Plate Stand Only Several Colors Available | eBay

It looks like it's 3D printed, not very expensive, and comes in multiple colors. Looks like the perfect solution I was searching for. It's on its way to me now and I'll post up some more when I get it. I just thought I'd share it with you all if anyone else was looking for something less expensive than a whole new charger.
    05-25-2014 07:43 AM
    That's definitely 3D printed. Looks just like one I found a free design for, I like the adddl part on the back that props the phone up. The design I found was lacking that and the charger wobbles a bit. I think I'll see if I can find this design and see if I can print it up as well. Thanks!
    05-25-2014 08:03 AM
    That's definitely 3D printed. Looks just like one I found a free design for, I like the adddl part on the back that props the phone up. The design I found was lacking that and the charger wobbles a bit. I think I'll see if I can find this design and see if I can print it up as well. Thanks!
    I was actually hoping i could snag the CAD file myself somehow, although I might just do it myself.
    jleebiker likes this.
    05-25-2014 05:25 PM
    I was actually hoping i could snag the CAD file myself somehow, although I might just do it myself.
    That would be nice. If I come across it, I'll post a link. Anyone else able to find this one?
    05-25-2014 08:32 PM
    I wanted to get one of those stand up DT-900 wireless chargers for my 920 so when on my night stand it would be easier to see the alarm in the morning. I couldn't see spending another $50 or so dollars since I already had the charging plate. I thought about making my own stand but didn't want something that looked cheesy. I looked around ebay and found this stand that holds your existing DT-900 charging plate.

Stand for Nokia DT 900 Charging Plate Stand Only Several Colors Available | eBay

It looks like it's 3D printed, not very expensive, and comes in multiple colors. Looks like the perfect solution I was searching for. It's on its way to me now and I'll post up some more when I get it. I just thought I'd share it with you all if anyone else was looking for something less expensive than a whole new charger.
    If you are in the US, ATT is selling the DT-901 charging stands for $15.
    05-27-2014 03:46 PM
    Just wanted to post back up after getting this stand. I'm quite pleased with this thing. It's great I didn't have to buy a whole new charger, it fits the existing DT-900 plate. The top part snugly slides into a slot and has clips for the wire to keep it neat and tidy. The charging plate slides into a rounded slot and fits tight. The stand itself doesn't have much weight to it, even with the charging plate so it slides around a little on my night stand however I could add some grip to the bottom of it easily enough to keep it stationary. For the money and quality I'd say it's fair and I'm quite happy with it, just wish I had found it sooner.
    jleebiker likes this.
    06-06-2014 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD