Your Favorite Apt-x compatible BlueTooth Device

LCGrzy

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I know that Apt-x for WP8.1.1 is brand new, but I wanted to start a discussion about Apt-x compatible Bluetooth devices. I noticed that there is not very strong Apt-x support from major tech companies.

I am looking at buying this device as it will work great in the car and with my favorite pair of ear-buds: Amazon.com: BlueAnt RB-BKBL-US Ribbon Stereo Bluetooth Streamer- Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black/Blue: Cell Phones & Accessories

Let me (and others) know about your experience with Apt-x capable devices, including, but not limited to, speakers, headphones, adapters, and car kits.

Maybe this thread can be stickied by an admin too!

matiu_00

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I use the Kinivo BTC450 in my car and I absolutely love it. It remembers my device and automatically connects each time I start my car, it works with Cortana, and supports lossless music over Bluetooth with apt-x. You'll need 8.1 GDR1 for apt-x though.

cartier001

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I play Music/ MixRadio from my 1020 Cyan 8.1 GDR1 with a pair of Play360.
Sounds great so far.
the only complain is the WP audio control EQ is not launchable when the device is connected to BT since ever. This is stupid.

jargonz

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
The following Nokia products support aptX:

• Nokia (JBL) PowerUp Bluetooth speaker with wireless charger
  • Nokia (JBL) PlayUp portable battery-powered Bluetooth speaker
  • Nokia (Monster) Purity Pro Bluetooth stereo headset

Yes, I have all of those.

DenniSundaY

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The following Nokia products support aptX:

• Nokia (JBL) PowerUp Bluetooth speaker with wireless charger
  • Nokia (JBL) PlayUp portable battery-powered Bluetooth speaker
  • Nokia (Monster) Purity Pro Bluetooth stereo headset

Yes, I have all of those.
Are you sure about the Purity Pro? I have it but can't find anything about aptX in the manual and neither on the website from Nokia...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs