On my Lumia 1520 I'm currently using ClearNote as a Shopping List App and while I'm really happy with it I'm looking for something that is also able to automatically synchronize to and from my Windows 8.1 Computer.

I'm kind of surprised that the Microsoft Shopping List App doesn't have a Companion App on the Windows 8.1 Platform that would allow synchronizing using OneDrive.

So yeah... Anyone got a recommendations?
    08-25-2014 06:12 AM
    On my Lumia 1520 I'm currently using ClearNote as a Shopping List App and while I'm really happy with it I'm looking for something that is also able to automatically synchronize to and from my Windows 8.1 Computer.

I'm kind of surprised that the Microsoft Shopping List App doesn't have a Companion App on the Windows 8.1 Platform that would allow synchronizing using OneDrive.

So yeah... Anyone got a recommendations?
    OneNote?
    Aviad Kohn likes this.
    08-25-2014 07:25 AM
    OneNote?

LOL 😁 exactly what I thought
    08-25-2014 07:31 AM
    OneNote huh?

I do occasionally use it on the Desktop but on the Phone?
    Mhh... I guess I give it a try before I start bashing it :

If only the two Windows Stores would allow for cross linking between Windows Phone / Windows Desktop Apps or some kind of Filtering to only display Apps that would meet the criteria of what I need. Huge pain in the *** to browse both of them to find what I want -_-
    08-25-2014 01:50 PM
    I'm still searching for something. Our grocery list is pretty static so u would love to find something with a list of items, in a customizable order, that I can check what I need and put the quantity in. Then display the list with just the selected items.

I doubt I'll find anything but the search continues. I may have to make something in Access and export it or something. If someone comes across something or knows of something, please let me know.
    08-30-2014 09:41 PM