Headphones on Lumia devices- inline controls and mic - which ones do you like?

Mike Benigni

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
I have a set of Scratch TR 55LX headphones from Philips O'Neill and the inline mic and controls do not work on any of my Lumia devices. I'm looking for headphones that have inline controls and mic that work with a Lumia icon or 635. Here is another area that Microsoft needs to improve in. Why have another headphone pin difference? If they want market penetration stop blocking people from using accessories that are ubiquitous?

I also have a set of Nokia earbuds that are ok for music and podcasts but awful when I use them for phone calls.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a set of Scratch TR 55LX headphones from Philips O'Neill and the inline mic and controls do not work on any of my Lumia devices. I'm looking for headphones that have inline controls and mic that work with a Lumia icon or 635. Here is another area that Microsoft needs to improve in. Why have another headphone pin difference? If they want market penetration stop blocking people from using accessories that are ubiquitous?

I also have a set of Nokia earbuds that are ok for music and podcasts but awful when I use them for phone calls.

By iinline controls do you mean volume and the action button? If not have the Munitio Billets and they only have the action button but work flawlessly with my 1520, they have great sound and are fairly cheap for the quality material they are made of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans