DT-903 blinks when faded when showing battery low

Sosinondodrore

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
When the light fades up and down when notifying me that the battery is low, the light blinks when faded down like shown in the video linked below. When testing the fading via Device Hub, it doesn't blink the first times, but after it has faded maybe 3-4 times it starts blinking again when faded down.

Is this a defect or is it supposed to blink? Have anyone else experienced this with their DT-903?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNVNhvOU2Dk&feature=youtu.be

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
You using a 930 with it? I can't get mine to work with my 930. I've gotten a 830 and 1520 to pair with it no problems, but can't get the damn 930 to work with it.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you referring to the quick pulses of light before the long flashes? Off the top of my head I don't remember it doing that, I'll have to check it when I go into work.

zkyevolved

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I had it with the 930 fine, couldn't get my 1520 to pair. I pressed and held the button on the bottom until it did something and then I repressed the NFC part of my phone to the base and it connected that time. Hope this helps!

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I had it with the 930 fine, couldn't get my 1520 to pair. I pressed and held the button on the bottom until it did something and then I repressed the NFC part of my phone to the base and it connected that time. Hope this helps!

Hey thanks bro...that fixed my issue. I completely forgot there was that multi-function button at the bottom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss