HTC One M8 Windows accessories

daveb673

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
Only owned my HTC One M8W for a week, but got a couple accessories for it.
- Clear shiny screen protector, that I may replace with a non-glare one. The shiny one captures streaks, finger prints, you name it. But, the screen is covered...
- Heavy Duty Holster Kickstand Armor Case. The belt clip can act as a kickstand (best if phone is sideways), and can rotate 180* (90* either way). The silicon case has a plastic web tray that slips over it. Takes a little care to insert into the holster, but is also easy to hold in the hand because of the silicon. The web tray also has a kickstand that works well; I like it because I use the phone for music in the office. It has a snap you need to pull in place to keep the kickstand from collapsing. The case has already saved the phone once when accidentally dropped. :whew:
- OEM HTC earbuds. They work pretty good. Will answer a phone call with the click of a button, or start whatever you last played with the media player. Will also summon Cortana if you hold the button down. Pretty good sound, fits good in the ears due to the flexible rubber ear cups. Did try a set of Apple iPhone earbuds, but the volume up/down doesn't work. They function the same as the HTCs.
- 3-meter micro-usb cable. A bit excessive I know, but I can charge the phone and reach my nightstand from the plug in the wall. :smile:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the rundown!!

I did think the OEM earbuds from HTC were really good as well. Nice touch from HTC to throw them in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo