I want to buy new headphones for my Lumia 830. I love heavy bass. I was searching the internet and just saw the WH 308 headphones by Microsoft. But am not able to find any review on those. Can anyone tell me the performance of those headphones like how is the sound and comfortability? Thanx
    06-09-2015 10:45 AM
    I just saw on the internet about the Coloud Hoop headphones also known as WH 610 headphones from Microsoft. But am not able to find any place where I can buy those headphones. They are not available on any online store and not even on the Microsoft priority stores. Anyone has any idea where I can buy those in India?
    06-09-2015 10:47 AM
    Threads merged... User, please do not create multiple threads on your issue. It does not help solve your issue to get advice scattered across different threads.

Moved to appropriate forum... As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask...ion-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.
    06-09-2015 11:00 AM