Anybody else having issues with their Mozo back cover?

mcmc08

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I purchased a brown leather Mozo back cover for my 950XL. After just 2 months the silver band has started to wear off revealing the black plastic underneath, mainly at the corners. The phone is in my front pocket every day, so I'm surprised it has worn off so quickly.

This is extremely disappointing since I paid $50 for it. I expected better quality. Equally as frustrating is Mozo's poor customer service. When I contacted them about the issue they asked me to send a picture of the problem, which I did. It's now been 10 days since I emailed them and I haven't heard anything back. I'm assuming I won't.

The bottom line is that it's hard to recommend a pretty expensive product when the quality is poor and the customer service is so lacking.

Has anybody else noticed this issue with the back covers that have a silver band?

UPDATE:
Mozo finally contacted me. They apologized for the delay in responding and promised to send a replacement cover. I'm hoping they've resolved this issue with the new cover.

WP_20160301_16_46_19_Rich_LI (2).jpg

Last edited:

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Hmm I just received my brown one in the mail today. Hope it doesn't have the same issue. Brand new, I love it. Gives the 950 a much nicer weight and look. Also like that the leather makes it more grippy/secure in my hand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6