Spiderpodium - scary looking but versatile

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I had been wanting to buy one of these for a while. I am just slow to make my life easier I suppose. Anyway I finally bough the tablet edition of the Spiderpodim from Breffo. Bought it off Amazon for around 20 dollars. It is very simple to use. I bought it for use in my car honestly. I really did not want to end up putting anything in my AC vents in my car, but this actually makes it real simple to do so and the arms on this thing are so long it makes it very easily secured. The material is super textury and soft/pliable. I never worry aout it affecing my device. The metal in the arms is strong enough to not move so the device falls free at all. It is funny they market this to the Apple community too on their site, but it can be used on any device...

I have been using it for about a week now, and I really enjoy it. It also helps me to appreciate the mobile features of W10M much more now. I continualy use the text to speech option now for email and text. I also have the ability to wire the phone to my stero with ease. I used it with the Elite X3, 1520, 950 XL, and Idol 4s and the Spiderpodium conforms to all them just fine obviously. I wondered what the contrustuction of it is and the type of metal, thinking it might wear out over time. I could not locate any info on that, so I will just play it out and see.

Here are some pictures for everyone to see what I did for now with it in my car. I might consider moving it at some point, but right now it is working out...

Breffo.JPG

Breffo1.jpg

Breffo2.jpg

Breffo3.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos