Grumpy Tech Support

blackmint

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I am about fed up with most companies tech support and how they conduct themselves on a call. I'm tired of their poor helping attitude. If they hate their job so much then they should move on. Not every small business owner get's the chance to go to every class but we can influence what our customers buy. And some of those customers are big buyers. So just remember tech support I am calling you on behalf of a customer that bought your product. I am trying to repair your broken product with the least interruption to your customer's business. If you don't care about those two things alone I'll pass that onto my customers with recommendation for future purchases.

pkcable

VR Expert
Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
My experience with tech support is definitely a mixed bag. Many times I do have a good experience, plus I'm usually pretty good at getting any rep on my side. BUT I have dealt with my share of unreasonable support reps. When I get one, I thank them for there time and tell them I don't have time to continue the call right now, and end the call. THEN I call back later and hopefully/usually I catch a better rep the next time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon