What is the Best Smartwatch To use with Windows phone?

jjb4430

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I'm gathering that because of the way the OS is set up it is difficult for third parties to program functional/useful apps for smartwatches. I'm hopeful that MS will work with 1st parties to churn a few out or if they don't want to be that hands on just release the APIs. Kreyos has said they'll have a functional app. Their first shipment is on the cargo ship... still no app in the store.

Kreyos2014

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, the Kreyos Meteor is coming out with its own Windows app soon! You might want to look into it if you're looking for something that syncs with your WP :)

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
The HOT Watch gets support for WP at the end of June, plus they're even working with Microsoft to have a deeper level of integration with the OS

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
HOT have said they're working with Microsoft. But the press release only contains a non-specific quote attributed to Microsoft.
And no one's seen a HOT watch yet...
Or a Kreyos Meteor for that matter.
Although there's at least some photos of hardware on their website rather than renders. Kreyos reckon they've 5000 units on a container ship somewhere at the moment.
If either of them actually exists/starts shipping/works with Windows Phone, they can have my money. Until they're shown to exist/work, my credit card's staying in my wallet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)