Creating Custom Kreyos app with custom firmware. Any new Feature requests?

AdilY

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Can't wait for the app. I am really looking forward to customizing what the watch does. Right now it does many things out of the box. It is basically a BT headset with the added benefit of displaying the time and the music title. No more, no less. I would like to be able to choose what I can do with it. For example: I don't want to make and receive calls but I would like to see who is calling. I would like to see SMS. Sports tracker would be nice. I hear you can improve the speaker and echo, that would be swell to have.
Anyway, looking forward to the app.

TRICSIO

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Is this a real thing or a scam that got out of hand. I got a watch and no way of using it. When I requested the app for Windows, the crickets replied. From what I can tell so far this is just a bulky piece of plastic not worth the time or money.

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Its not a scam, but failed kickstarter the owner confessed on fb, so many issue from a company that supplied the hardware. They are going to talk with Ari to go better and make the software happen!

AdilY

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Looks like the SDK was sent by now defunct Kreyos to now lost Ari. Must be some secret sh$% in that SDK, why else not make it public?

numus

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! I am in the process of releasing a public beta of my own Kreyos app. I have successfully created my first custom update for the watch. The update fixed the steps counter and the speakers. More fixes to come. However, I'm posting here to take new feature requests from all of you and if any of you would be willing to be a beta tester and take custom firmware updates. Once the public beta is out, I can assure you that most of the issues of the watch will be fixed, but I need your support. So please comment with new requests and whether you want to be a beta tester or not.

Thank you th34monk3ys for the help and tips!

Is your firmware going to be compatible with Android?

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Is your firmware going to be compatible with Android?

So far Ari didn't release the app and I think it is now 2 weeks ago and no more info, replies or post.

A lot of people are waiting for him and tried to reach him but nothing...I think that this project is dead now.

On Facebook, Kreyos did opensource the Kreyos files and stuff but I don't know a thing about all this.

AdilY

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Source code is available to us all. It is just a matter to find someone willing and able to do something with it. Not sure why Ari dropped the ball but if anyone knows someone who would adopt the code, please pursue. I would be willing to donate a few bucks for an app.

Code is here: https://github.com/kreyosopensource/

ff7cloudsnobody

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
i was actually trying to workon it as well but I have only messed with the ui to make it compatible with my 1520's screen, so if you haven't done this then I request it to be done, ill also pm you to get in the public beta

Clavis12

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

where can i download the Kreyos OS that you guys developed for the windows 8.1?
The one inside Kreyos is really not good at all.
Is there already an app for the WP8.1?

Nevertheless keep up the good work please.

peyps2k

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
hi, bought a kreyos . app doesnt work for android on my htc one m8. refuses to go past sign up part so watch is quite useless. hoping you have a working app which will at least use the watch. any help would be appreciated

cheers
peyps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium