Bothering Pebble

several potatos

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I actually made an account just to post this. I'm fed up with companies not giving Windows Phone support. So, I'm starting to do something about it, and I'd love your help. I am going to email Pebble. Every day. I will call their office (they have it listed) once a day. I won't be rude. I will just ask about Windows support every day until they release a working Windows Phone app. I ask others to start making themselves heard as well.

I cannot post links yet, so just google getpebble and find their email. I assume that working around the no-link rule would result in a ban, so I won't do that.

I'll post their number when I find it again (their site is really annoying to navigate)

Let's make some change!

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I actually made an account just to post this. I'm fed up with companies not giving Windows Phone support. So, I'm starting to do something about it, and I'd love your help. I am going to email Pebble. Every day. I will call their office (they have it listed) once a day. I won't be rude. I will just ask about Windows support every day until they release a working Windows Phone app. I ask others to start making themselves heard as well.

I cannot post links yet, so just google getpebble and find their email. I assume that working around the no-link rule would result in a ban, so I won't do that.

I'll post their number when I find it again (their site is really annoying to navigate)

Let's make some change!

I'm waiting for the Microsoft Smartband/Watch to be released, it seems to be the only way WP users will get a fully usable Wearable.

hiko36

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
The Fitbit works really well with our phones and the Jawbone is supposedly getting support soon. The shine is another wearable that works well with our OS. There are options just not as many as the other systems.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Well, they have already stopped responding, so I guess I have to use a new IP and a new email. Anyone else joining the cause?

I've emailed them a few times with pretty much the same reply, I pushed it a little and asked for support, then all I got back is the link to a app someone on this site created (you can do basic stuff on it, like change watch faces,. etc)

I actually picked up a Black Pebble on a impulse by (it was really cheap)....but, because I have Windows Phone, all I can use it is as a neat looking watch (the watch faces are pretty cool on it).

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes