This is a list of compatible Windows Phone smartwatches

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Yes it works. Just the phone part of the Galaxy Gear works. Keep in mind it's the Android version only of the Gear that works. Caller ID doesn't work, just the dialing and receiving of calls.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
smart-mr-big-episode.jpg
Maxwell Smart: "The old, 'starting my own website by claiming others are talking about smartwatches for Windows Phone' trick."

Exoma

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 84487
Maxwell Smart: "The old, 'starting my own website by claiming others are talking about smartwatches for Windows Phone' trick."

Well yeah, I worked hard on making the compatible smartwatch page. I'd love to share it with the wpcentral community (The community that really inspired me to make the website for Canadian WP customers, and the community with I made an entire page for to thank) and hope to get some feedback for it, along with finding out if the Galaxy Gear watch is compatible with Windows Phone.

Are you trying to say that it's bad for Windows Phone enthusiasts to create websites or blogs in order to cater to a specific market (in this case Canadian Windows Phone users who are always left out in the dry)? The Windows Phone community I've found has been pretty supportive up until your comment.

Not to mention, it's also really exciting and very humbling when WPCentral, WMPowerUser and other websites use your website as a source for breaking news (The release of BLU WinHD in Canada). I'll always be appreciative to the wpcentral community because it's you folks that I can rely on for support. Whether that be support to get Canadian WP users news or support for getting facts straight and making things accessible for Canadian WP users.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Is there anything that is COOL, that works with Windows Phone, YET ? Yea, the Band works but, that is more of a fitness device than a watch (aka, no interest).

Not looking for a 1/2 baked concept, like the Pebble...sure you can install faces to the watch and maybe 1 or 2 notifications from a $2 3rd party app but, no email, no phone, no texts...yea, pointless in my eyes...

Still looking lame, and yes, I want a color display, no LCD b/w displays.

Microsoft needs to wake up and make something cool besides a sports band...

cz9h3d

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
And here I am considering switching from my 925 to an iPhone to support a fitness/notifications band!
I'm interested in the Garmin Vivosmart and the Razor Nabu - due to their features and smaller size. Although the Microsoft Band is very cool, it's just too big for what I'm interested in. And it basically looks that as far as phone notifications go (text, calls), that it's the only Windows phone option.

Nahuel 1988

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
And here I am considering switching from my 925 to an iPhone to support a fitness/notifications band!
I'm interested in the Garmin Vivosmart and the Razor Nabu - due to their features and smaller size. Although the Microsoft Band is very cool, it's just too big for what I'm interested in. And it basically looks that as far as phone notifications go (text, calls), that it's the only Windows phone option.

iPhone's platform is way to closed. I would say Android instead. A nexus or htc one (simply because sense 6 is super stable and clean).

Nahuel 1988

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
iphone very closed?, not for apps and accessories

Hahaha, I won't go there. But yes, best example is pebble. It took long before it had all the same features on iOS. Best looking smartwatch are Android and the iwatch looks like it was designed by a 12y old. So yes, I'm no longer an Android user but I can safely say that iOS is behind in apps and smartwatch support (the main subject here).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05