Has anybody's order shipped yet?

mistic808

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Haha yeah so I officialy hate Microsoft here's my story I ordered a medium over night shipping on 10/30 on 10/31 I had shipped and a label had been created today it still said the same the so I assume it's just sitting somewhere I called them and after I finally got someone I could understand he told me that when I placed my order they were already sold out and my shipment would go out with the "second wave" as he called it and he said that it would go out on 11/18 i just think it's really messed up that I wasn't told that they were out of stock but anyways I told him to cancel my order I was fuming so so mad so he did it and within minutes I got a email telling me to return the things I have yet to receive and if I didn't then I won't get my money back

mistic808

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it really sucks I wanted that band so bad but who knows if I will ever get it or my money back their customer service is just so bad no one knows anything

MonsterMag

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered mine on the 30th, and got it today. So excited to open the box. I put it on and it seemed big. I looked at the box, and there is a big "L" on the box, I ordered a medium. Called C/S, got a return processed, need to send back, but they cannot just send out my correct order because there are none in the warehouse. Gee Thanks!!!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I think the problem was in the shipping info that was attached to the orders. Mine was never very accurate. I even called UPS yesterday and had them track the package for me, and they told me it was in Arizona at first. I'm in Arkansas. ha ha Then, they told me that it would be delivered today by the end of the day....but, a couple of hours after I got off of the phone with UPS last night it was delivered....last night, a full 24 hours ahead of when the UPS rep had just told me it was going to be delivered.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it really sucks I wanted that band so bad but who knows if I will ever get it or my money back their customer service is just so bad no one knows anything

Just tell them you'll do a chargeback. They'll take care of it for you then.

Microsoft isn't really used to this retail business. It sucks you had issues, but they aren't exactly Amazon when it comes to online purchases.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today. Very happy so far. Based on the reviews from Paul Thurrot, etc. I expected this thing to be heavy and uncomfortable. I've found that not true it all. Its definitely lighter than my fancy steel watch. And about just as comfortable. It's a little thick but I'd expect that with 10 sensors, etc.

Syncing with my phone took maybe 30 seconds to a minute. Pretty easy.

mistic808

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I got mine today. Very happy so far. Based on the reviews from Paul Thurrot, etc. I expected this thing to be heavy and uncomfortable. I've found that not true it all. Its definitely lighter than my fancy steel watch. And about just as comfortable. It's a little thick but I'd expect that with 10 sensors, etc.

Syncing with my phone took maybe 30 seconds to a minute. Pretty easy.

Lol well it's about time my order just poped up with the origin scan and has a delivery date of 11/5 haha kinda crazy they already canceled my complete warranty guess I'm going to cancel the return and purchase the warranty again haha so what kind of phone did you sync your band with?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb