How is Twitter Integration enabled on Band?

Jerry Wall

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
If using windows phone. In the "Microsoft Health" app... scroll to the bottom, and there is a plus sign with "add and manage tiles". You can turn on twitter (and other stuff) there.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Do you get notifications from the action center? I don't, but email and SMS come through ok. Maybe its the same issue we're facing.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Just got my second notification center alert, again, for battery saver

Still haven't got anything from the notification center, enabled twitter and nothing from that either, even though they are coming in to the action center. Cortana works though, got a notification that Real Madrid won their match 4-0!

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
The official WP Twitter app has a notification bug. Some people get multiple notifications for an activity, some get none. I used to get 3-5 notifications for 1 thing. By turning off notification in the app, I started getting only 2 notification per activity. Then I reset my phone because of the "other storage" problem and I never got notifications even when turning notifications back on. About a week ago, Twitter notification started working again on my phone on its own.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett