At a Glance Design Suggestions

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
A couple things I've seen people say are:

1. Make it more comfortable. Like a normal watch!
2. Make it look better, it's a tiny bit funky looking.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I want more customization of the Glance screen and home screen - Like on my Lumia 1020, I'd love to just look at the band and know how many texts, FBs, missed calls, etc I have w/o having to turn it on and scroll through the apps.

tmark86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
1. I want the notifications to sync with my phone. When I dismiss notifications on my band, I want the notification to be cleared in the action center and also live tile.
2. Would love for my phone notification settings to carry over to the band. For example, my notifications are turned off for e-mail except for the action center. My Band vibrates when I get new e-mails.
3. Would be nice to change the screen orientation depending on how it is worn. I have switched between inside and outside my wrist and would even like a "vertical" orientation for when reading my Band like a watch.

I agree with the "glance" screen notification as said above like on my L1020.

Other than those few things I am so far very very pleased with the device. I am still comparing it to my Fitbit Ultra which seems to be more accurate recording steps but that I assume is the difference between a wrist worn device and wearing the Fitbit on my waist.

lizziej

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to be able to create my own guided workouts. Also more/clearer battery indication. So far the only way I've found to get a battery % is to plug it in.

Oliverspin

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Now that I've used mine a bit, the orientation issue is by far the most pressing. Wearing it like a normal watch looks best and presumably allows for the most accurate HR monitoring, BUT the screen is difficult to look at. I can't get the screen parallel with my eyes to read things. Of course, I can make due and accept that things are at an angle, but it's really kind of awkward. Having the screen face inward works great, but the only downsides to that are it may get scratched more and the HR monitoring won't be as accurate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb