Screen Protector Availability

JohnsonsPlace

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I have seen a lot of information about people receiving a screen protector with their purchase of the MS Band. Many of the posts I've read indicate it is a ZAGG InvisiShield. I purchased 2 device, but didn't receive any screen protectors. I contacted MS Store, and they knew nothing about it. I also contacted ZAGG, and they indicated they do not have an InvisiShield for the Band. Just wondering if anyone else who has purchased a Band received a screen protector, and if so was it a ZAGG protector?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I got one though I had to go back the next day as they didn't receive it on launch day. It was part of a free bundle along with a $5 Starbucks card when you buy the Band so your store should have given you one.

foofighter#AC

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I got one though I had to go back the next day as they didn't receive it on launch day. It was part of a free bundle along with a $5 Starbucks card when you buy the Band so your store should have given you one.

interesting, the salesperson at MS store told me that if i bought the $19 extended warranty i got the starbucks and screen protector...hmm

dirtyvu

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Haha. I would talk to that Microsoft store manager. You should've gotten the Zagg screen protector and the Starbucks card. No extended warranty needed.

foofighter#AC

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
Haha. I would talk to that Microsoft store manager. You should've gotten the Zagg screen protector and the Starbucks card. No extended warranty needed.

damn, oh well, it's a good investment since i'll have that 1 time replacement after the 3 month warranty is over, since i'm wearing that sucker all day everyday it's going to see some action

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium