I have seen a lot of information about people receiving a screen protector with their purchase of the MS Band. Many of the posts I've read indicate it is a ZAGG InvisiShield. I purchased 2 device, but didn't receive any screen protectors. I contacted MS Store, and they knew nothing about it. I also contacted ZAGG, and they indicated they do not have an InvisiShield for the Band. Just wondering if anyone else who has purchased a Band received a screen protector, and if so was it a ZAGG protector?
    11-01-2014 10:08 PM
    I got one though I had to go back the next day as they didn't receive it on launch day. It was part of a free bundle along with a $5 Starbucks card when you buy the Band so your store should have given you one.
    JohnsonsPlace likes this.
    11-01-2014 10:11 PM
    I got one though I had to go back the next day as they didn't receive it on launch day. It was part of a free bundle along with a $5 Starbucks card when you buy the Band so your store should have given you one.
    interesting, the salesperson at MS store told me that if i bought the $19 extended warranty i got the starbucks and screen protector...hmm
    11-03-2014 07:11 PM
    Haha. I would talk to that Microsoft store manager. You should've gotten the Zagg screen protector and the Starbucks card. No extended warranty needed.
    11-03-2014 07:15 PM
    Haha. I would talk to that Microsoft store manager. You should've gotten the Zagg screen protector and the Starbucks card. No extended warranty needed.
    damn, oh well, it's a good investment since i'll have that 1 time replacement after the 3 month warranty is over, since i'm wearing that sucker all day everyday it's going to see some action
    11-03-2014 07:34 PM