thought it was a rumor, but its true. Band is going up to $500 on ebay.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
The hype is real. People are jumping on this like crazy.

microsoft band | eBay

also called the store near me. all sold out apparently. I live in a town full of iPhone users. I can't believe how that **** went out like that. I hesitated!! :crying::crying::crying::cry:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
this always happens with things, anything in demand, people snap them up just for a quick buck.
It was really bad during the HP Touchpad firesale IIRC.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I bid on 6 eBay auctions, finally got lucky on the last one. I didn't hesitate when it was in stock, though, I am in India and my concierge service didn't place the order on time.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I bid on 6 eBay auctions, finally got lucky on the last one. I didn't hesitate when it was in stock, though, I am in India and my concierge service didn't place the order on time.
Wow are you one of those rich Indians who own a castle or something.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
No, I paid 270 USD for one, which is not too much, really when you see that the iPhone costs almost 4 times as much.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Wow are you one of those rich Indians who own a castle or something.

You might be surprised to know that Indians are not as poor as you see in movies. Most Indians can afford smartphones and own one, not only the ones who live in castles.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ebay is the scourge of consumer goods. It annoys the hell out of me when people go into a store, pick up a bunch of something that's already limited in stock, with the sole purpose of selling them on ebay.

I wish shops would restrict initial sales to 1 per customer. At least there's some satisfaction in seeing prices plummet when production ramps up.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Are you comparing a smartphone to a fitness band? Their not even remotely the same.
No I am just saying that it is not only super rich Indians living in castles who can afford to buy fitness bands, in this case one which costs 1/5th the price of an iPhone, which many Indians have, too.

SteveVII

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
They MS store had plenty of bands online and in store the day it came out. Some people procrastinated...I bought a few to pay for the band and the upcoming iwatch. Cant argue with $600 big ones ;-).

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium