[BAND] Anyone know when they will be in stock?

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No idea, but I think Daniel mentioned that it was a MS store exclusive until Christmas, which seems to suggests that there's at least one more batch incoming before then.

mijacs

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My local store got a shipment on Saturday afternoon. After they had taken care of back orders they only had large sizes left.
Not certain when the next one was supposed to come in.

tarunp920

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Picked up one yesterday from the store in Cincinnati. I had placed an in store order on Thursday. They called me yesterday when they got the stock.

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
My local store got a shipment on Saturday afternoon. After they had taken care of back orders they only had large sizes left.
Not certain when the next one was supposed to come in.

You are giving me hope that my store (Columbus Circle NYC) will get a shipment on Monday. I have a large on backorder there.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Just came from my store here in LA. They said within a week or two, and since they had so many backorder, I begged them to move me up since I am a regular, one of the gals saved my name and will bump me up first. Whooooo.

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I also spoke with a few reps about this, and was also told that they were expecting a shipment to replenish the online stock and shipments to stores on the 6th. **fingers crossed**

bitman417

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
You can go to your local MS Store and they can "ring up" a back order sku. (It's free)That puts you on a list and when they get more in they set yours aside and give you a call to pick it up within 48 hours. It's much better than just popping in and asking everyday.

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if there are any Microsoft Store employees that browse this site/forums who can give us an answer about how often they get stock and when. The wait is killing me.

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I placed a back order at the Scottsdale MS store today. They said they couldn't give me a specific timeframe but expected to have one for me before the weekend.

defante

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Scottsdale MS store for me as well. Rep told me the weekend as well, if not the week after... So either they are unsure or they're getting weekly shipments.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Bay area stores are all sold out. Hopefully they will get more this Tuesday . Got a good feeling !��

I'm in la. They also said next week. Since were west coast, well probably get them before east coast. Made in china n all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss