[BAND] Anyone know when they will be in stock?

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
When did you backorder yours, or check your store? I'm on the east coast and they said they don't know when they will get them.

Sunday noon, and they said possibly next week. Assuming it is made in China, it would probably arrive here in west first, and distributed to Microsoft stores first then making its way east. Then again I've tracked packages from China that landed in Midwest then back to West a day later.

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Any of you Scottsdale folks hear anything yet? I was hoping it would come in time for my workout this afternoon but it looks like no joy. Bah.

I'm not good with the whole patience thing.

megaawesomeguy

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I put my name on the back order list in the store in Tysons Corner VA this past Tuesday (11/4). The guy said sometime within the next two weeks to a month but then just kind of shrugged his shoulders. I also noticed that the Microsoft website no longer lists items as "Out of Stock" or "Not in Stock". I would briefly see an "In Stock" show up but when I called the store I would be told there are none there. Playing with my emotions.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Oddly, I've noticed that the Microsoft website has stopped reporting retailer stock and is instead telling people to call and get on the backorder list. I wonder if store managers were upset that people weren't coming to the stores because they had already checked availability online.

I might give the closest of those stores a call later, but I don't expect they'll have anything. Actually, I've been wondering if they're going to pass off returns as new units. In any case, I might end up waiting until stock is plentiful and hopefully some of the software-related issues have been ironed out.

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I called Microsoft about 3 stores around my area. They said they don't know when they will have them back in stock, it will be at least couple of weeks 😞

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Couple of weeks would be a serious bummer. It's just a thing and I can wait, but I was really looking forward to putting it through its paces.

kbagrows

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I stopped by my closest Microsoft store (downtown Chicago) to pre-order yesterday - salesman there seemed really confident they would have stock in by the end of this week. Not sure where he was getting his info, so who knows. But, it's at least a glimmer of hope.

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if there are any Microsoft Store employees that browse this site/forums who can give us an answer about how often they get stock and when. The wait is killing me.

Any Microsoft employee who chose to answer that question would likely not have a job at the end of the day so I wouldn't hold my breath. The wait is also really not killing you. It includes a heart rate monitor, not a pacemaker....

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I called a local MS store today, but pretty sure I was routed to a general call center. I want to exchange my (online ordered) large for a medium and asked what the best route was, local store or online. They were not much help in offering an opinion either way, but did say they intend to have them in stores by Black Friday (the less said about that day, the better :wink: ).

A bit shocked that there isn't a direct exchange option for returns through the online MS store. You have to return and then re-order, which of course drops one to the bottom of the pile. :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro