Availability in SF / Atlanta

Alkaziel

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

As written in another post, I asked a friend of mine to get me a Band since I'm not in the US. But according to those forums, it looks like it's out of stock almost everywhere.

Can someone confirm the same goes in San Francisco and Atlanta please?
My apologies if it has already been told somewhere :)

Thanks!

mariogarza87

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Go here Buy Microsoft Band - Microsoft Store, and click on Check availability at your local Microsoft Store, enter the zip code of the stores on those cities and check if they have some on stock.

Although, I wouldn't get my hopes up, from what I've been reading and my own experience, a lot of Microsoft stores have a pretty long waiting list, so even if they restock, if you're not on the waiting list you might not get one. Maybe once it's available online again, order it from there and ship it to your friend.

Alkaziel

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! I didn't notice that link, how stupid is that... I'll tell my friend, he would probably have been kinda upset going there for nothing.
Thank you again :)

thericeman

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Right now the Lenox Mall location (the one off of Peachtree St. in Atlanta) is showing a large Band in stock, but that is not correct. The store is indeed sold out, as are all locations in the Atlanta metro area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss