Would you purchase again?

DuoWing

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I figured I'd throw this out there. I'm making my way through the user reviews thread and I see most people seem to like this band. Anyway I went and purchased one on release day. Was in a hurry and brought it with me, because I was gone the whole weekend. Finally got to open it and try to play with it and mine does not charge. It will come on after hours of being on charger, but once you unplug that's it. Returned it today and they put me down for a pre-order. So anyway my question is all of you who have reviewed it so far, now that it's been on for a few days and you've had a weekend with it. Would you still purchase this or recommend waiting?

greyskytheory

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm torn, I may return mine, especially after today. The Band seems to have a few issues tracking workouts and now it wont sync my workout to my phone. Once I sit at my computer and compare the data from this workout with the band and my Suunto I will be able to make a better conclusion.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes I would buy it again and will buy another when they are back in stock because my wife (an iPhone user) really wants one :)

jeres88

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would definitely buy it again. So far my only complaint is that it's not the most comfortable device to wear, but i'm getting used to it.

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely - in addition to the tangible benefits the Band has created some healthy competition between my wife and I. Not necessarily different than one can do w/ a Fitbit, but with more details and perks - at least that's my $.02.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney