Is Bluetooth disabled while tracking sleep?

Bri D

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if Bluetooth stays on while in sleep tracking mode. I'd prefer not to have it on because I sleep with my arms under the pillow. While I wait to find out I am manually turning off Bluetooth before starting sleep mode. I searched this forum and the band help site, but didn't find an answer.

P.S. I realize the radio waves coming out of the band are probably harmless but I don't sleep with my cellphone under my pillow, why would I want the band's waves flowing that close to my brain, or worse? ;)

Thanks

elbweb

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I honestly think if you're worried about something like that you've got bigger problems (be it the wifi you're being bombarded with, the cell tower's connections, even UHF/VHF tv broadcasts, and a myriad of other contact and penetrating radio waves).

That being said, the bluetooth turns off when you activate sleep mode. I just tried it and the phone lost the connection as soon as sleep was started, and reconnected when it ended. You could have easily tried this yourself.

Bri D

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Shoot, wish I would've thought of testing it myself before posting this. Oh well, hopefully there are other less intelligent humans that will benefit from this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss