Does Starbucks barcode work on band for you?

Bkr11

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Worked fine for me...had to move the scanner or snap my wrist - opted to move the scanner. 1520 w/ Dev Preview. Like the experience of many others posting here, the people behind the counter were mind-blown.

Tim Stone

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
The code is scanning on mine but the card wouldn't take. It turned out I entered the number wrong. I corrected it, thought I had it, but it reverted again. You enter the code on your phone, then sync. The problem is that the sync takes the code from the band and puts it into the phone again. To fix this, I had to delete the card on the phone, sync the phone twice until it told me to go to the phone and enter a card. Then I did it, saved it, synced again, and it finally was saved in the band. I'll see if it works tomorrow.

The scanner did read the band.

pkadare

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Also, does anyone know how to officially submit a bug? The zip-code field in the health app didn't take my zip-code - its automatically stripping the leading 0.

Thanks in advance
Mike

I may have missed it but I didn't see anyone address your zip code issue. Where are you located? AFAIK no US zip code begins with zero and since the Band and its associated app are currently officially US only, I wouldn't consider this to be a bug at all. Presumably once the Band is officially available in your country, the associated app will allow for whatever form your zip codes are in.

mistaclark

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I may have missed it but I didn't see anyone address your zip code issue. Where are you located? AFAIK no US zip code begins with zero and since the Band and its associated app are currently officially US only, I wouldn't consider this to be a bug at all. Presumably once the Band is officially available in your country, the associated app will allow for whatever form your zip codes are in.

I'm in NJ. (no NJ jokes please lol). I went in and updated my profile and it accepted the zip-code now. Looks like they fixed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte