got my band :)

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Well at 1140 today got a call from my actual local store for getting the Band. Told them 45 min got there in 15 lol. the software version is 1.1.1933.0 09 R from lot 1443. 2 times it disconnected but is working flawlessly now. Will look weekly on the software version

undisputed n00b

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Are you on the west coast or east cost? If you're on the west, you probably got one fresh off the ship from China. I'm on the east coast so hopefully ill get mine tomorrow or Saturday. It depends on how Microsoft ships them to stores.

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
In Chicago so in the middle. and MS stores are putting new Bands in a special backorder inventory so there won't be seen available online or if you ask over the phone they will say sold out to fulfil backorders

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Suburbs in Schaumburg, IL. I have a backorder in another town as well in Oak Brook, IL about 30 min south of me. Dont know if I want to buy that and sell it on Craigslist for $250-400 don't know. Ill figure out that one when they call me to say they have one.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy! Get a screen protector on it if you haven't already. Scratches easily... Store hopefully provided one, if not I'd pop back in.

carguy303

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Suburbs in Schaumburg, IL. I have a backorder in another town as well in Oak Brook, IL about 30 min south of me. Dont know if I want to buy that and sell it on Craigslist for $250-400 don't know. Ill figure out that one when they call me to say they have one.

Damn. I have a backorder at the city store from the first day and I'm basically the last one not to have it fulfilled.

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Enjoy! Get a screen protector on it if you haven't already. Scratches easily... Store hopefully provided one, if not I'd pop back in.

i had this thing all day doing what i do normally and no scratching. I did get the protector but its like a yellow color I was expecting a clear one so I don't see it like what cell phones get. I guess ill wait a few days and if i scratch it ill put it on but other than that i don't scratch things easily. i had my cell phone its an 820 for 2 years and have 1 scratch total and its because i accidentally put it wit my keys. Have them separate normally. so might wait a week and if i dont need it ill give it to someone that needs it.

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
i had this thing all day doing what i do normally and no scratching. I did get the protector but its like a yellow color I was expecting a clear one so I don't see it like what cell phones get..

The Yellow/Amber thing isn't the protector...its holding the protector...I thought the same thing as you did...

animan

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Got mine as well! :smile: Had pre-ordered it last Friday it at the MS Store at Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara, CA.
They were out of the Starbucks cards, but I got the free screen protector when I asked for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234