When will Band be sold in Verizon stores?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: Band in Verizon

If they do it'll probably be stuffed in the back the way they do with their Windows Phones.....

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

If they do it'll probably be stuffed in the back the way they do with their Windows Phones.....

The Windows Phones in the Scottsdale VZW company store are immediately across from the register. The company store in Tempe has them in the center between the iPhones and Android devices. The west El Paso store has them (including the retired Icon) adjacent to customer support. How are any of these stuffed in the back? These huge (and inaccurate) generalizations become more tiresome everyday....

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Anyone know if they plan on selling these at Verizon stores?

I don't think there is any ETA, or even claim it will be carried, at any carrier, Since it is supposed be a Microsoft Store exclusive for several months, I wouldn't bet on it showing up anywhere until sometime next year.

spaulagain

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure they ever would. First of a all it wasn't meant to be a mass audience device. So sending to a bunch of retail stores with limited production is silly.

Second of all, **** Verizon. Microsoft shouldn't give them **** as long as they continue to treat MS products the way they do. If I were Microsoft I would be in Verizon's face, calling the ******* CEO and ******** at him for how poorly they are supporting/treating WP devices.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure they ever would. First of a all it wasn't meant to be a mass audience device. So sending to a bunch of retail stores with limited production is silly.

Second of all, **** Verizon. Microsoft shouldn't give them **** as long as they continue to treat MS products the way they do. If I were Microsoft I would be in Verizon's face, calling the ******* CEO and ******** at him for how poorly they are supporting/treating WP devices.

Verizon is in the driver's seat here. Doing that would be the only excuse Verizon would need to drop WP. Microsoft needs Verizon, but Verizon doesn't need Microsoft.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Verizon is in the driver's seat here. Doing that would be the only excuse Verizon would need to drop WP. Microsoft needs Verizon, but Verizon doesn't need Microsoft.

I think this logic falls down when Verizon goes out of their way not to sell the Microsoft products they carry. Why give them the inventory so they can just sit on it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans