Treasure Tag Alerts and Microsoft Band

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So I recently decided to dig out my Treasure Tag Mini and attach it a new umbrella that I had purchased. I have a habit of resting my umbrellas down when I'm out and about and then forgetting about them. When my phone left the range of the tag, I was surprised to get a vibration and notification on my wrist asking me if I left my umbrella behind.

I should have expected this, especially after reading the article about setting up Xbox One friend notifications on the Band because it works the same way. But this is so much more useful because I don't always feel my phone vibrating in my pocket or hear the sound (which is why I didn't really use the Tag too often). But having my wrist buzzing that I'm leaving something behind is something that I'll have a much harder time ignoring.

Plus overall, Microsoft's ecosystem is helping me feel like I'm living in the future now. First being able to tell Cortana to remind me to grab something when I get home. Now having my Band alert me when I'm leaving something behind. Overall my devices are helping me to make my horrible memory a non-issue. But in general, I have to say, every day I'm falling more and more in love with my Band! Thank you for reading my random story as well!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750