Workouts (running) - where did they go?

smlegler

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I thought the band had a lot of running workouts... I think I remember 20+ of them... but, now only see 2. I was looking for a couch to 10K which I thought there was one. If I browse by Type, then Running, I only see "The Anti-Treadmill Cardio Workout" and the "Indoor Cardio Workout." I have made sure that the filters have selected everything. Very odd.

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
On Android, I can duplicate that with a Duration filter of "20-40 minutes".

What I find really odd is that I can't find "Indoor Cardio Workout" unless I set that filter, or specifically search for "Indoor". Without filters, I see 18 "running" workouts. But that's not one of them.

lostlogik

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I thought the band had a lot of running workouts... I think I remember 20+ of them... but, now only see 2. I was looking for a couch to 10K which I thought there was one. If I browse by Type, then Running, I only see "The Anti-Treadmill Cardio Workout" and the "Indoor Cardio Workout." I have made sure that the filters have selected everything. Very odd.

Same for me (Windows)

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I was looking for a couch to 10K which I thought there was one.

There is a "4 Weeks to a Faster 10K", Intermediate, 60 min. It can be found under "Men's Fitness" or "Browse All" with no filters. But setting any filter causes it to disappear. Nor can I find it by any "search" function.

Although I see 18 "running" workouts, setting any filter or combination of filters gives me only 2. Clearly there's some basic database query or data that's messed up.

If you're on Windows, I wonder if this disappeared when the update to the WP app came out?

d0m1

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking something must've changed. I've got a total of 66 workouts, mostly Gold and Tabata. Running hardly gets a look in.

same here :unhappy: without filter I get 66 results, but with filter "running" I only get "The Anti-Treadmill Cardio Workout" and the "Indoor Cardio Workout".. Would love to see much more running workout plans!

d0m1

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
just talked with an MS-AnswerTech-guy, he said "that it is a known issue" and that "An update will be coming soon to resolve."
not so sure about it but let's hope he's right

JPDVM2014

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I had this same problem on Windows Phone. Looks like today's Health app update fixed the issue. I get the same 18 running workouts as dbregman. You have to go to Browse by Type -> Running. Just searching for "Running" only gives me 4 workouts. I do wish it had the regular 9 week couch to 5k program. The couch to 5k in 14 days is too aggressive for me.

d0m1

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
It wasn't app related, more like a server thing I guess, because today in my app it showed 99 workout plans before even updating the app..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium