[BAND] Android app issues?

pwrof3

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
The Android app for Microsoft Health keeps failing to sync with the Band, saying that it is not connected to the Internet.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, rebooted my phone, etc. with no luck.
Is anyone else having issues on Android??
I may switch back to Windows Phone 😁
If only Sprint had a decent phone.

Upstate Dunadan

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I have Android, and I've been having a similar issue for the past day or so where it tells me "Something went wrong, please check your network connection". It has happened when I try to force sync the Band from the App, and when I've been trying to pull Activity History. I just attempted it again, and while I did get the App to sync, the Band did not display the normal message it was syncing. Despite that, the Band is syncing to my phone because I can see today's steps, calories, and my gym workout from earlier is showing.

I'm going to assume it's a glitch on the server side, since the error appears to happen when the App is trying to refresh data (I assume from MS's servers),

dbregman

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
There was a large outage of the MS Cloud (Azure) late last week that was known to affect MS Health and the Band syncing. I think this is also responsible for the issues people have seen syncing to My fitness pal and Run Keeper.

pwrof3

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
It's been better the last day or so, but I still need to reboot my phone every now and then to get the band to sync. Not as many Network Connection issues, but still popping up every now and then.

pwrof3

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, my Band will no longer sync again. Hasn't synced since this afternoon. Still getting the Network connection error.
I hope a patch comes out soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99