When in the Facebook and/or Twitter integration on the Band they are not following the colorization selected in the "Personalized Band" as selected on my Windows Phone. It doesn't show any colorization at all, just the plain black, white, and gray like it isn't reading the settings. All the other items I've used - messaging, calls, calendar, run, sleep, etc do it. Just not the Facebook & Twitter. Anyone else have the same issue? It really just takes me out of the experience at times since all the other ones keep the same colorization. Although I could understand if the Facebook or Twitter were always blue since that is kind of like their website colors, but them being black,white, and gray really throws me a little. I have my colorization set to red with the square picture (although 've tried others with same outcome). I like the red because when I look at my wrist it kind of makes me think I'm looking into my arm...
    12-02-2014 11:22 AM
    I hadn't noticed that. I replaced Twitter and Facebook with Notification Center. It gives you all the notifications and allows you an extra app.
    MatsuDano and kepner198 like this.
    12-02-2014 10:32 PM
    Yes, noticed the lack of color too
    12-03-2014 02:16 AM
    It would be great if you could post a picture so we can see exactly what you are talking about. Mine works fine and all the tiles except Starbucks app follow the theme's color
    12-05-2014 12:44 AM
    It would be great if you could post a picture so we can see exactly what you are talking about. Mine works fine and all the tiles except Starbucks app follow the theme's color
    I'm assuming he means the teeny, tiny little "back button" strip on the left side of the display when you click either the FB or Twitter button.
    12-05-2014 09:59 AM
    I'm assuming he means the teeny, tiny little "back button" strip on the left side of the display when you click either the FB or Twitter button.
    and the font coloring
    5481e14de4b0b33021eb151c.jpg
    12-05-2014 11:40 AM
    The font colouring is the same, the only difference there is that there is no "header" like the "eBay" in the top picture which makes a certain amount of sense since when you're in the FB tile on the Band, the source can only be FB unlike the first picture where the source could be any number of things.
    12-06-2014 11:46 PM
    The font colouring is the same, the only difference there is that there is no "header" like the "eBay" in the top picture which makes a certain amount of sense since when you're in the FB tile on the Band, the source can only be FB unlike the first picture where the source could be any number of things.
    point well made. Hadn't thought about that.
    12-07-2014 03:03 AM
    I just checked mine and it has the same black back button. Any way, this could be good news as it looks like there is a distinction between built in apps and third party apps. I do hope they release and SDK soon.
    12-07-2014 07:38 PM