View previous days sleep / activity

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I may be being an *****, but how do you view previous days sleep? I'd like to be able to compare tonight's sleep to the previous night for example, our an average over a week to compare different external factors...
Also, same question for steps.

Thanks!
[Sent from my Lumia 830 - please excuse any typos!]

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I WAS being an *****... Going to answer my own question...

Sleep is under Activity History in the menu, steps are under the main steps tile, further down the page...!

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I WAS being an *****... Going to answer my own question...

Sleep is under Activity History in the menu, steps are under the main steps tile, further down the page...!

Don't worry, a lot of people have trouble finding it at first. Heck, some reviewers complained about Microsoft not allowing you view historical sleep data because they themselves never discovered it. It's not obvious that sleep is an "activity," and not a metric like steps taken or calories burned. Plus I only discovered the that you can tap on the past step counts by accident.

It's not the most intuitive UI tbh...

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Holy crap, thank you for posting this! I was under the assumption that Microsoft hadn't yet put in a way to view previous night's sleep and it would be coming with a future update. This was one of the major reasons why I got the Band! Ahh, thank you so much!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes