Attachments to make a large band smaller?

Darin Hamel

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Are there any attachments to make a large band smaller? I have a large on the smallest setting and I am losing weight. Soon it will be too big. I dont really want to go ghetto and wrap electrical tape around the band to make it smaller. Any other ideas?

MatsuDano

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I had a similar question when I picked up mine at the MS store. The sales rep indicated that it might be possible to trade in for a smaller size. If you do it within a 45-day window of purchase it's no additional cost. If you're just this side of large now, might want to trade in for a medium.

AdilY

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a medium which is too small, will call the store for a swap. I just doubt they have any in stock.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a medium which is too small, will call the store for a swap. I just doubt they have any in stock.

Are there any attachments to make a large band smaller? I have a large on the smallest setting and I am losing weight. Soon it will be too big. I dont really want to go ghetto and wrap electrical tape around the band to make it smaller. Any other ideas?

Did you guys swap? My son just home from college with my Band and the large is too big. I need a medium

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077