Watch Mode in Work Out Mode

Teeceman

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if the band would conserve more energy if whilst working out you could be in a form of watch mode.

We know that some sensors still continue to operate in watch mode so why not let the HR sensor still work continuously but show the information in the watch mode type screen which should be easily visible in sunlight or the gym. I would imagine each kind of sensor could be configured to be used in different modes or situations. Potentially this might be able to eek out an additional hour or two out of the batteries.

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong) you can push the Power button while working out and that will kick you back out to Watch Mode, with the workout still running in the "background."

​-Matt

DroidUser42

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
As I recall (correct me if I'm wrong) you can push the Power button while working out and that will kick you back out to Watch Mode, with the workout still running in the "background."

It does, but the displayed information is regular watch mode. I think OP is asking for a workout display done in a low-power watch-mode brightness.

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
It does, but the displayed information is regular watch mode. I think OP is asking for a workout display done in a low-power watch-mode brightness.

...why not let the HR sensor still work continuously but show the information in the watch mode type screen...

You're absolutely right, I think I read it too fast. :p Guess I didn't quite grasp the idea as my Watch mode is still pretty bright!

-Matt

Teeceman

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site

Absolutely, its could be just another user configurable mode/option that may help conserve the battery if it is possible to make happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes