[Showing Off] My Microsoft Band Wallpapers

iSingBass

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Here's my first stab. For a good Cardinal accent color move the hue slider all the way to the right and then select about 20% away from the top-right corner. WPS!
RB Band BG 1.png

Hoekie

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

Cool. Now I want one with a coloured MS logo. Anybody?

Edit: so I started with my lousy paint.net skills
Microsoft-Logo-Wallpaper-Band.jpg

I have the pdn of the above wallpaper. With 2 layers, but can't attach it to this post.
Somehow the squares look missalligned.

And a lighter version. The squares do not look to missalligned anymore.
Microsoft-Logo-Wallpaper-Band-Lichter.jpg

Last edited:

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Here's a few I put together. A few aren't exactly 310x102 as they looked too stretched out that way. But, it'll allow you to get inside of that pixel range without losing all of the image.

___ abstract hd wallpaper abstract hd wallpaper abstract background.png500px_Concrete stuff in the water_.png500px_Dragon's breath.png500px_Highway to Hell.png500px_La defense reflections.png500px_Norwegian Coast.png1080p hd wallpaper abstract black abstract hd wallpaper hd abstract ___.pngPainting with light.pngSubway station (Kokkai-Gijidou-Mae).pngWallpaer-HD_jpg(87).pngWallpaer-HD_jpg(90).pngWallpaer-HD_jpg(94).pngWallpaer-HD_jpg(151).pngWallpapers HD - 8352(1).pngWallpapers HD - 8693(1).png

Fela Ameghino

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I'm the creator of Pimp my Band, and I'm working on a """marketplace""" inside the app where users can exchange their wallpapers/layouts. If you are interested send me via PM (or via email at frayx[at]live[dot]it) your Live-ID and I will add you to private beta, where you can submit your wallpapers :)

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I'm the creator of Pimp my Band, and I'm working on a """marketplace""" inside the app where users can exchange their wallpapers/layouts. If you are interested send me via PM (or via email at frayx[at]live[dot]it) your Live-ID and I will add you to private beta, where you can submit your wallpapers :)

Really like the app and your commitment to it. Thanks for making it.

DenMag

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Oddly enough, I've used Microsoft Office Picture Manager to crop the image I want to something that is has a 310x102 ratio and then use the resize function to bring it down to that size. Has worked so far but of course it needs a machine with Office installed. Same basic steps should work for most photo apps.

Howling_Wolf_Wallpaper.jpg
howling_wolf_in_forest.jpg

Last edited:

Deepcoiler

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, got a Band for Christmas and made a handful of more abstract wallpapers for anyone that is interested. I will edit this post with more wallpapers when I get around to making them.

blue_clouds.pngred_clouds.pngpurple_seafoam_blur.pngpurple_green_blur.pngpurple_clouds.pngorange_purple_blur.pngorange_clouds.pngmulticolor_sky_snow.pnggreen_clouds.pngblue_sky_snow.pngyellow_clouds.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99