[Showing Off] My Microsoft Band Wallpapers

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Cool !! How can I get this for my band ?

If you have a Windows Phone then all you have to do is save that image to your computer, then use an app called, "Pimp My Band" to upload the image to your Band. If you have an Android or iPhone then you are out of luck... unless somebody has come up with a comparable app to customize your Band.

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
If you have a Windows Phone then all you have to do is save that image to your computer, then use an app called, "Pimp My Band" to upload the image to your Band. If you have an Android or iPhone then you are out of luck... unless somebody has come up with a comparable app to customize your Band.

"unBand" for windows computer will let you do it if you have Android. Not sure if there is anything comparable for IOS.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site

I have that app already I'll see what I can do to get it on my Band Thanks again! I thought it would be pretty simple to do but I'm not as young as I used to be !

bockersjv

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
In have seen a great union jack wallpaper on lots of pics promoting the band coming to the UK but can't fid the image anywhere. Anyone help?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Possibly a stupid question, but if you make the image a png with transparency, will the theme color show through? I might have to experiment tonight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss