Notification Center and Facebook Notifications

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
So, I originally just set Notification Center as one of tiles in the hopes that I would get all the notifications my phone gets and avoid taking up a tile with FB or Twitter. But, I haven't seen one FB notification come through the Notification Center tile. I get everything else (have verified twitter as I haven't had any notifications). If I use the FB tile, I do get the notifications though. Is that expected behavior or are others experiencing the same?

Thanks for input!

GrandGerminator

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Do you have Twitter notification ? Because they are not working for me for fews months now.
FB sends you notifications for new comments of new posts in groups. But it doesn't for a like for example. You can verify in notifications settings on the FB website for which situation you wil get notified

kwill

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I haven't verified twitter as I'm pretty hands off with it for the time being. For FB I just assumed that you would see the notifications that show up in Notification Center on your phone in the Notification Center tile on the Band. Is that wrong? I see notifications on my phone when one of my favorites posts something for example. That shows up if I enable the FB tile, just not in the Notification Tile on the Band.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99