Language update?

Soon Choi

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Is there any plan for other language support like Chinese, French or Korean? I need to read other language mail and message on my Band!!!

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I think it's Microsoft's way of trying to say everyone should switch to English in the world.... No, jk haha. I would imagine when they release a "World-version" they would have updated languages. Unfortunately, with it already being 3 months out the door from release in the US, I think you'll have to wait until version 2 of the Band.

Dima Habenko

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
I feel your pain. All my SMS, Emails, Address book entries, etc. that contain Cyrillic letters come as bunch of square boxes on the band. But for now there is no Unicode support on the band and I have to live with that.

OberstDanjeje

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm quite confident we never see Other Language on the band because this model will never see the light outside US.
Just hope since we are many that bought it outside US and maybe they will add more support for Other language

Red River

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Probably this generation won't support multi-language. MS Band only has 64Mb storage. Some of this have been taken by system, data etc. It is hard to say how much has left for other apps or language fonts. One kind of language fonts, say Chinese, is about 10 to 20Mb. I don't think there is enough room for language font.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb