ArmorSuit Military grade shield

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
:smile: After unhappy experience with the screen shield provided by Microsoft [very hard to install, never looked good and started to peel off in 2 weeks]
I decided to try the Armorsuit screen shield and the body armor. Wow what a difference shield went on so easy slick as glass looks wonderful [and I have never been able to install a shield with out bubbles till Armorsuit]. Now the microfiber body armor was even easier to install and looks gorgeous.
Will recommend to any one having a problem with their screen shield to try this product I was amazed. I have no affiliation with this company I'm just a very happy customer.:smile:

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
All ways bullet proof and scratch resistant, as far as sticky can't say I feel it that way my finger just glides across it. They must have changed the shield

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
How long did it last before it started to unglued? If i'm not mistaken they will replace it if there is a problem.

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
So contrary to the trend, which is to wrap and protect, I'm using Band without screen protector. As is, out of the box.

Figure that Band is a 1 yr item that gets replaced when 2.0 comes out (or really 1.0 from current 0.9 Beta...). I take a good care of things so it will be just fine without it.

The phone cases and screen protectors have become a huge industry in itself thanks to iPhone and all the other full screen phones since. All these nice thin devices all covered up with bulk. Maybe they should just make bulky, rubbery protected phones that don't need cases...

d0m1

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I take a good care of things so it will be just fine without it. The phone cases and screen protectors have become a huge industry in itself thanks to iPhone and all the other full screen phones since. All these nice thin devices all covered up with bulk. Maybe they should just make bulky, rubbery protected phones that don't need cases...

They should have used Gorilla Glass.. Had a Lumia 920, 1020, 635 and never ever applied a screen protector because of awesome gorilla glass. Never had any issues with scratches. Used my Band half a day and it was covered with micro scratches, so I was "forced" to install the armor suit screen protector. Quite a shame that MS "forces" you to use an ugly screen protector.. Hope Band v. 2 will have gorilla glass

Tim Stone

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I applied this screen protector several weeks ago and it is the best I have ever used. If it 'Starts to peel" remove it, respray and reinstall. That is what the company tells you. I obtained their product for some other devices and I'm very pleased with the result. I even got the material to cut and put on my wife's Charge HR and so far no scratches and no peeling.

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
They should have used Gorilla Glass......Used my Band half a day and it was covered with micro scratches, so I was "forced" to install the armor suit screen protector. Quite a shame that MS "forces" you to use an ugly screen protector.. Hope Band v. 2 will have gorilla glass

One of the reviews I've read (can't recall which site - sorry), said Microsoft used gorilla glass over the display screen but put a plastic around it to frame it and that's what get scratched easily.

Don't know if its true but my display screen is without any scratches whereas the plastic around it has some micro scratches.

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
One of the reviews I've read (can't recall which site - sorry), said Microsoft used gorilla glass over the display screen but put a plastic around it to frame it and that's what get scratched easily.

Don't know if its true but my display screen is without any scratches whereas the plastic around it has some micro scratches.

I think you are right there - I've noticed the same

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise