Hello all.
    In a few days, I will fly across the pond to visit new York. I kinda hope to pick up the band, finally.
    I was wondering, I drive everyday to school, and then to work with my bike.
    Does anyone else use the band in the bike? And if so, how does it work for you?.
    Anyone btw an indication on the stock in new York?
    Vke
    Vic
    02-06-2015 08:55 AM
    Hello all.
    In a few days, I will fly across the pond to visit new York. I kinda hope to pick up the band, finally.
    I was wondering, I drive everyday to school, and then to work with my bike.
    Does anyone else use the band in the bike? And if so, how does it work for you?.
    Anyone btw an indication on the stock in new York?
    Vke
    Vic
    If you look down a bit there is a guy that has been using it while mountain biking. My riding season has not started yet so I have not had a chance to take it out for a spin (I hate cold, and only ride in warmth lol, so mid march for me before I start riding for the year)
    02-06-2015 09:55 PM
    Ah.. Cheers.. Looks rather alright.. Now the other question.. Stock in New York, hahah :D
    Noahma likes this.
    02-07-2015 07:34 AM
    was at columbus circle on friday, not stock. didnt know a place with stock or when again in stock...
    Victoroos likes this.
    02-10-2015 07:05 AM
    was at columbus circle on friday, not stock. didnt know a place with stock or when again in stock...
    So they know nothing. Hm. Shame.. We will see :).. Cheers though!
    02-11-2015 03:48 AM
    I've used my band quite a bit for bike commuting. it works well, except the non-intuitive going to "run" in order to start/complete a track. I hope that someone develops an app that pulls the data and uploads to something similar to strava. other things to know is it takes a minute or 2 to lock onto GPS. the more you use it, the better it is to know where you are and lock onto satellites. you can always hit go once you start, and while it tracks your time/heartrate, it will keep searching for satellites. the longest I've even had to wait is about 1 minute before locking on.
    02-17-2015 02:25 PM