Bicycle and Band

Victoroos

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello all.
In a few days, I will fly across the pond to visit new York. I kinda hope to pick up the band, finally.
I was wondering, I drive everyday to school, and then to work with my bike.
Does anyone else use the band in the bike? And if so, how does it work for you?.
Anyone btw an indication on the stock in new York?
Vke
Vic

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello all.
In a few days, I will fly across the pond to visit new York. I kinda hope to pick up the band, finally.
I was wondering, I drive everyday to school, and then to work with my bike.
Does anyone else use the band in the bike? And if so, how does it work for you?.
Anyone btw an indication on the stock in new York?
Vke
Vic

If you look down a bit there is a guy that has been using it while mountain biking. My riding season has not started yet so I have not had a chance to take it out for a spin (I hate cold, and only ride in warmth lol, so mid march for me before I start riding for the year)

rory753

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've used my band quite a bit for bike commuting. it works well, except the non-intuitive going to "run" in order to start/complete a track. I hope that someone develops an app that pulls the data and uploads to something similar to strava. other things to know is it takes a minute or 2 to lock onto GPS. the more you use it, the better it is to know where you are and lock onto satellites. you can always hit go once you start, and while it tracks your time/heartrate, it will keep searching for satellites. the longest I've even had to wait is about 1 minute before locking on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett