Band not charging anymore (dead?)

Penecho

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I can not turn on my band on anymore and it won't charge. Here is how it happened:

Yesterday evening, I thought the battery could be too low to track my sleep, but I did not charge it and thought, lets see if it has enough battery. Then when I woke up this morning it was dead, so I put it on the charger on my power outlet while I was showering/getting ready for work. It was on the charger for about 45min. At work it still wouldn't power on, so i plugged the charger into my Laptop to charge it further. But it is still dead :(

Edit: working again. Even so there did not seem to be dirt on the charging connectors on the band, but on the outside there was some and I assume the loading connector die not connect at all. When I cleaned the area on th borders around the connector on the band and plugged the charger in, it came back immediately and told me I have to set the time, since the battery ran out :)

I also tried holding down both Buttons for 20 sec. Like the MS site suggests when the band is not charging anymore. There were 2 arrows showing, one to the left and beneath it to the right (kinda looked like a syncing Symbol) but then it turned off again and it seems to be dead...

Anyone any ideas? Since I'm in Germany, preferably an Option that does not include sending it in...

Last edited:

Penecho

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Hmm seems editing does not work anymore. anyways Problem is solved:

It did not seem like it, but the area around the "charging connector Pins" there was a bit of dirt in the Corners, after cleaning that and plugging in the charger it immediately came on and told me I have to set the time, since battery ran out :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos