03-16-2015 07:49 PM
51 123
tools
    If you can't find one in downtown store then go to Washington Square mall. Thats what I did a month back. Phone call goes to call centre not store (thats what they explained me). just check with associates in kiosk and they will get you one.

portland oregan? I've been calling but no stock. I feel bad to keep calling. How often is it supposed to stock up?
    anthonyng likes this.
    02-22-2015 11:08 PM
    I believe all the stores have them in stock now. I called and the rep told me that one store in Virginia sold out in 15 minutes. I went to then one near me in the Woodlands, TX and they still had a bunch in all sizes.
    02-23-2015 02:14 PM
    I just got one from the Microsoft Store in Salt Lake City. They had about 5 in each size that came in this morning.

On a separate note, they no longer come with the screen protector. I wonder if there are any other changes in this batch.
    02-23-2015 02:42 PM
    Got one over the weekend at the Beechwood store in Cleveland. Called ahead but it went to a call center, where they said they didn't have any. Called back and the second rep I got was a little more helpful and actually checked what Beechwood had in stock. Said they had several in each size.
    When I got to the store the worker there explained that the Customer Call Center sometimes sees returned items as "stock" and that they had limited quantities left in all sizes. There were two mediums left when the call center said there would be 5.

It came with a screen protector and the starbucks gift card. I botched the installation of the screen protector so I went back yesterday and they replaced it for free and installed it for me.
    Jeremy Griffith likes this.
    02-23-2015 02:58 PM
    San Jose has 5 of each size. I went and swapped my large for a medium. I'm happy. Love this device. Got a problem with my clasp though :(
    02-24-2015 01:27 PM
    Just got mine this afternoon at the store (kiosk) at the International Plaza in Tampa. They told me they got 4 of each today. I got a large, but it still seems tight. The guy at the counter said I would get used to it.
    02-24-2015 08:01 PM
    Friend had an extra medium that I bought off him. Been wearing it since Sunday and its fantastic! It came with the screen protector already installed on the Band. Bellevue Square MS Store had them in stock Saturday morning but were sold out when I went in the early afternoon.
    02-25-2015 11:43 AM
    If you can't find one in downtown store then go to Washington Square mall. Thats what I did a month back. Phone call goes to call centre not store (thats what they explained me). just check with associates in kiosk and they will get you one.
    Thanks, I've been trying to secure one and then ask my cousin who lives there to grab it :) I'm in Vancouver BC :(
    02-25-2015 07:31 PM
    I think their customer service is very poor. I have attempted to obtain two since October the response provide - I have called numerous times and I am told to visit a store in the hopes that a truck has come and delivered them. I did reach someone in India who gave me a support ticket number (Lot of help that is). When I speak to them over the phone they tell me they cannot ship or hold me one I must drive into a store. Problem I live 3 hours each way from a store. When I express this over the phone they tell me they can't help and I must drive in, but they do offer to ship me a FITBIT Surge with a 30 day money back deal. hate to see what happens when they buy out FITBIT. Very Poor Service - Unacceptable
    02-26-2015 09:35 AM
    I think their customer service is very poor. I have attempted to obtain two since October the response provide - I have called numerous times and I am told to visit a store in the hopes that a truck has come and delivered them. I did reach someone in India who gave me a support ticket number (Lot of help that is). When I speak to them over the phone they tell me they cannot ship or hold me one I must drive into a store. Problem I live 3 hours each way from a store. When I express this over the phone they tell me they can't help and I must drive in, but they do offer to ship me a FITBIT Surge with a 30 day money back deal. hate to see what happens when they buy out FITBIT. Very Poor Service - Unacceptable
    I mean not holding an item is kind of standard procedure for any company when limited stock is available.

I was told at the store in Ohio that sometimes the people over the phone are seeing returned damaged units as stock. That could be why they say they see some at your local store, but in fact none are there.

Beechwood Oh is sold out not, but if I broke mine and returned it, customer service would see them as having one Medium in stock (even though they cannot sell it). This was the case when I bought mine. Guy on the phone told me they had 10 mediums in stock. Got there 20 minutes later and there were actually 2 sellable items in stock.
    02-26-2015 03:31 PM
    I live in Toronto, if i find a store in the USA that has stock, does anyone know if they can ship from the store?
    02-27-2015 09:32 AM
    San Francisco store has two large sizes yesterday. I bought one, and the guy said they had one more in the back. I actually needed a medium but figured what the heck try it and see. If anyone needs to swap a medium for a large let me know :) otherwise ill be selling this one when I get hold of a medium. Otherwise it works well. I'm happy.
    I bought a large because my local store (Bethesda, MD) was out of stock on medium bands, and (according to the paper wrist measure) I was on the cusp of needing a large. After wearing it for a couple of days, I decided the large was just not working as well as I wanted, and stopped by the store to see if they may have any mediums in stock. They didn't have any retail boxes, but they had some stock to use for warranty returns. They exchanged my large for a medium no problem - I just had to buy a new screen protector :)
    fgol likes this.
    02-28-2015 07:03 PM
    Finding a Band in stock was seriously frustrating and I was about to give up and just buy a Fitbit when I stopped in the Microsoft store and they had a large in stock. No mediums, but I was fortunately looking for a large. Terrible policy on Microsoft's part making people call individual store and employees or having to stop in the store to find out if they have any inventory.
    03-01-2015 05:56 PM
    Bought mine in Freehold Mall, NJ last week. They had 10 large on Wed and less than 5 on Thursday. I got there as soon as I could after work on Thursday. They had more plus some mediums.

I didn't mind calling all of the area stores; Freehold was the only one that had any. This week is a new week and if I were still looking I wouldn't hesitate to call around.
    03-03-2015 10:55 AM
    MS Band will be back in the online store soon.

If you have left your email address for pre-order, you should have got an email from them to inform you that pre-order is open online now. The shipment is scheduled on March 17th.
    jayblazer likes this.
    03-03-2015 06:02 PM
    MS Band will be back in the online store soon.

If you have left your email address for pre-order, you should have got an email from them to inform you that pre-order is open online now. The shipment is scheduled on March 17th.
    Can you post the email you received from Microsoft Store? I haven't received any since I subscribed online and I just checked the website which still states "Out of Stock". No sign of "Pre-order"
    03-03-2015 06:31 PM
    03-03-2015 06:37 PM
    Got email from Micro saying I could now pre order a band. Way to late. I PRE-Orded my new Pebble which I'll get in May. Bet it's still before I'd get a band.
    03-03-2015 07:58 PM
    Thank you! Just ordered mine!
    03-03-2015 08:10 PM
    Mine is also ordered!!! Thank you for the heads up.
    03-03-2015 08:17 PM
    FYI, bing rewards has a $10 off coupon you can apply to the order. So 5% off. Not much, but still better than nothing
    03-03-2015 09:31 PM
    LPC, here is the link :
    Buy Microsoft Band - Microsoft Store

Go!^^
    THANK YOU! I got my own band in November, but my hubby has been dogging me ever since, so I was finally able to place an order for one...to shut him up!
    03-04-2015 12:53 PM
    LOL, the pre-ordered bands will be shipped on March 17. It's far earlier than May
    03-04-2015 02:44 PM
    Thanks pepelepieux! Hope it actually goes through!
    03-05-2015 01:39 PM
    YES! Finally received my shipment confirmation. Can't wait!! :)
    hotphil likes this.
    03-16-2015 07:38 PM
51 123