Inventory Microsoft Band: Where is it available?

baloo247

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
San Francisco store has two large sizes yesterday. I bought one, and the guy said they had one more in the back. I actually needed a medium but figured what the heck try it and see. If anyone needs to swap a medium for a large let me know :) otherwise ill be selling this one when I get hold of a medium. Otherwise it works well. I'm happy.

jslice7

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I put my name on a waiting list for a medium Band about 6 weeks ago in the Garden State Plaza store in NJ. Finally got the call this past Monday that it came in. Loving the Band so far!

Last edited:

Matthew C

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Bellevue Square had some in stock yesterday morning but they were out by 2pm yesterday afternoon when I went into the store. They dont know when they will get more, I wish i could actually get notified when they are in stock!

Portlandia

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
If you can't find one in downtown store then go to Washington Square mall. Thats what I did a month back. Phone call goes to call centre not store (thats what they explained me). just check with associates in kiosk and they will get you one.

portland oregan? I've been calling but no stock. I feel bad to keep calling. How often is it supposed to stock up?

Alexander Galvez

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I believe all the stores have them in stock now. I called and the rep told me that one store in Virginia sold out in 15 minutes. I went to then one near me in the Woodlands, TX and they still had a bunch in all sizes.

Paul Moon

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got one from the Microsoft Store in Salt Lake City. They had about 5 in each size that came in this morning.

On a separate note, they no longer come with the screen protector. I wonder if there are any other changes in this batch.

Mike Majeski

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Got one over the weekend at the Beechwood store in Cleveland. Called ahead but it went to a call center, where they said they didn't have any. Called back and the second rep I got was a little more helpful and actually checked what Beechwood had in stock. Said they had several in each size.
When I got to the store the worker there explained that the Customer Call Center sometimes sees returned items as "stock" and that they had limited quantities left in all sizes. There were two mediums left when the call center said there would be 5.

It came with a screen protector and the starbucks gift card. I botched the installation of the screen protector so I went back yesterday and they replaced it for free and installed it for me.

baloo247

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
San Jose has 5 of each size. I went and swapped my large for a medium. I'm happy. Love this device. Got a problem with my clasp though :(

savagelizards

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine this afternoon at the store (kiosk) at the International Plaza in Tampa. They told me they got 4 of each today. I got a large, but it still seems tight. The guy at the counter said I would get used to it.

Matthew C

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Friend had an extra medium that I bought off him. Been wearing it since Sunday and its fantastic! It came with the screen protector already installed on the Band. Bellevue Square MS Store had them in stock Saturday morning but were sold out when I went in the early afternoon.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
If you can't find one in downtown store then go to Washington Square mall. Thats what I did a month back. Phone call goes to call centre not store (thats what they explained me). just check with associates in kiosk and they will get you one.

Thanks, I've been trying to secure one and then ask my cousin who lives there to grab it :) I'm in Vancouver BC :(

Michael Johnson35

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
I think their customer service is very poor. I have attempted to obtain two since October the response provide - I have called numerous times and I am told to visit a store in the hopes that a truck has come and delivered them. I did reach someone in India who gave me a support ticket number (Lot of help that is). When I speak to them over the phone they tell me they cannot ship or hold me one I must drive into a store. Problem I live 3 hours each way from a store. When I express this over the phone they tell me they can't help and I must drive in, but they do offer to ship me a FITBIT Surge with a 30 day money back deal. hate to see what happens when they buy out FITBIT. Very Poor Service - Unacceptable

Mike Majeski

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I think their customer service is very poor. I have attempted to obtain two since October the response provide - I have called numerous times and I am told to visit a store in the hopes that a truck has come and delivered them. I did reach someone in India who gave me a support ticket number (Lot of help that is). When I speak to them over the phone they tell me they cannot ship or hold me one I must drive into a store. Problem I live 3 hours each way from a store. When I express this over the phone they tell me they can't help and I must drive in, but they do offer to ship me a FITBIT Surge with a 30 day money back deal. hate to see what happens when they buy out FITBIT. Very Poor Service - Unacceptable

I mean not holding an item is kind of standard procedure for any company when limited stock is available.

I was told at the store in Ohio that sometimes the people over the phone are seeing returned damaged units as stock. That could be why they say they see some at your local store, but in fact none are there.

Beechwood Oh is sold out not, but if I broke mine and returned it, customer service would see them as having one Medium in stock (even though they cannot sell it). This was the case when I bought mine. Guy on the phone told me they had 10 mediums in stock. Got there 20 minutes later and there were actually 2 sellable items in stock.

Chezjuan

May 14, 2014
Visit site
San Francisco store has two large sizes yesterday. I bought one, and the guy said they had one more in the back. I actually needed a medium but figured what the heck try it and see. If anyone needs to swap a medium for a large let me know :) otherwise ill be selling this one when I get hold of a medium. Otherwise it works well. I'm happy.

I bought a large because my local store (Bethesda, MD) was out of stock on medium bands, and (according to the paper wrist measure) I was on the cusp of needing a large. After wearing it for a couple of days, I decided the large was just not working as well as I wanted, and stopped by the store to see if they may have any mediums in stock. They didn't have any retail boxes, but they had some stock to use for warranty returns. They exchanged my large for a medium no problem - I just had to buy a new screen protector :)

MJThib

Mar 1, 2007
Visit site
Finding a Band in stock was seriously frustrating and I was about to give up and just buy a Fitbit when I stopped in the Microsoft store and they had a large in stock. No mediums, but I was fortunately looking for a large. Terrible policy on Microsoft's part making people call individual store and employees or having to stop in the store to find out if they have any inventory.

fgol

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Bought mine in Freehold Mall, NJ last week. They had 10 large on Wed and less than 5 on Thursday. I got there as soon as I could after work on Thursday. They had more plus some mediums.

I didn't mind calling all of the area stores; Freehold was the only one that had any. This week is a new week and if I were still looking I wouldn't hesitate to call around.

Red River

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
MS Band will be back in the online store soon.

If you have left your email address for pre-order, you should have got an email from them to inform you that pre-order is open online now. The shipment is scheduled on March 17th.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077