I was downloading a new workout plan from the WP app to my band and noticed that "edit this workout plan" appeared at the bottom of the workout page (directly above the "find other workouts" option on the overview). I clicked on the link and....nothing. The link took me to the schedule page, and when I went back to the overview page, the option had disappeared. As far as I know, we cannot edit workout plans, right? I thought that some new functionality may have been added. Of course, I did not take a screen shot because I did not think the option would disappear. Maybe a new option to edit coming soon? Has anyone else seen the option to edit in the WP app?
    02-17-2015 09:53 PM
    Yeah, i just saw it. It appears on mine after i download a new workout. Its at the bottom. I clicked it, nothing happened except what appeared to be refresh of the page.
    02-18-2015 04:46 PM