Video / Microsoft Research adds machine-learning enhancements to canned responses

Red River

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Video / Microsoft Research expands Band productivity functionality

OMG! I didn't know there's a smart reply! Why MS even didn't tell us..

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
This stuff is cool, but realistically, 99% of the time my phone is in my hand anyway. I do wonder what Microsoft Research could accomplish if they tried to reinvent the battery.

oldpueblo

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This stuff is cool, but realistically, 99% of the time my phone is in my hand anyway. I do wonder what Microsoft Research could accomplish if they tried to reinvent the battery.

This has come in handy a few times when my phone was on my desk in other parts of the house, or when I'm in the car and my phone is in my pocket. Rather than trying to dig it out of my pocket under my seatbelt (while at a stop light of course) I just reply on the band. Just like a touchscreen was never meant to replace the mouse/keyboard, this is meant as an additional communication option.

That's true of the Keyboard, but I think all versions have common canned responses.

I just checked: I have "I'll call you back" and "I'm in a meeting".

I'm pretty sure you can customize a few quick text replies in the manage tiles part of the Health app, I don't think that's available only to Windows Phone.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...support%2Ftiles%2Fsms%23create&token=mweq-zJu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett