Keyboard only works with Windows Phone 8.1?

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone confirm this? Lol. I'm sure the android and iPhone users are not surfing their band talk on windows forums, I'm sure they have their own on their respective peoples... Is the titled question true? On the band website, MSFT have added the web dashboard for the health app into their advertisement for it, and they've also added a real small entry about the keyboard almost all the way at the very bottom, saying that there's a keyboard when used with windows phone 8.1.

So android and iPhone owners don't get the keyboard? Ha! I would get a kick out of that. I assume that we are using somewhat of the same keyboard engine as wp 8.1 so I guess that's why you need 8.1. The keyboard is amazing, actually!!! And probably one of the top 3 if not the top 1st newest feature that came from this most recent update.

Stiv X

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I am also hoping for confirmation whether this is true or not. I know that my wife has a Band. She loves it, but uses an Android phone. She got an update, but no keyboard. I hyped up the keyboard to her and got her all excited. Now, she is disappointed. She won't come over to WP sadly. So, is the keyboard only available if using WP?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077