Band Not Receiving Notifications Lumia 635 Windows 10 Preview

millerliteboy

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Title describes it all...

New band owner as of today (finally!), but the things I want it to do the most it does not. I get no notifications at all! This is probably a Windows Phone 10 issue (I'm guessing) but I've been tinkering with it all night and nothing.

My luck there is probably a known issue but I cannot seem to find anything stating there is.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

iSingBass

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I started having strange problems with my Win10 L635 and Band since the update earlier last week. I did a combination of things--restarting the band, pairing it with my regular phone (which I haven't used since setting-up my Preview phone), deleting the band from the L635 and uninstalling the Microsoft Health App--when I got the Microsoft Band Sync app for Windows and plugged-in to my PC another update installed. Whatever it was, I re-paired the band and reinstalled Microsoft Health and now it seems to be working fine again with my Win10 Preview phone.

maxxem

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi i was going to try the windows 10 on a lumia 635 ,If i have problems, what is the process to go back to windows 8.1 .. I didn't know you could go back after updating to win 10
Thanks you!

millerliteboy

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi i was going to try the windows 10 on a lumia 635 ,If i have problems, what is the process to go back to windows 8.1 .. I didn't know you could go back after updating to win 10
Thanks you!

Here you go... windowscentral. com/roll-back-windows-phone-81-windows-10-preview

I really tried to stick with it... but in the end as my main driver (read only phone) I needed it to work 100% of the time ...

And... if the Band was not going to sync then all I would have is a $200 fancy bracelet...

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
It would work though, as noted in the release notes, delete pairing and redo.

It's still not perfect though. There are some issues in the Windows 10 Bluetooth stack right now that causes synchronization with the Band to time out on most attempts. So even though unpairing and re-pairing will "pair" them, it still won't sync or display notifications reliably.

Kacey Green

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
It's still not perfect though. There are some issues in the Windows 10 Bluetooth stack right now that causes synchronization with the Band to time out on most attempts. So even though unpairing and re-pairing will "pair" them, it still won't sync or display notifications reliably.

Ah,s something to look for unless the next build fixes it, assuming 1520s are in the next batch, haven't put a SIM in my 635 yet (too small and no camera button, and no Lumia camera non classic)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99